|Directed by||Kazuya Shiotsuki; Akihisa Takano; Junichi Takaoka; Hatsue Nakayama|
|Japanese broadcast||May 3, 2014|
|Other airdates||January 19, 2019 (United States)|
| ← Previous Episode|
| Next Episode →|
At the Beach
|Images of Temple Festival|
Overview EditAt a temple festival, Raku works in one of the food stalls being run by his faction's men. After bumping into Chitoge, she had Raku accompany her as a free pass to most of the stalls. When purchasing a relationship charm, Raku gets separated from Chitoge in the crowd and instead stumbles on Kosaki. Afterwards, Raku's relationship charm gets nabbed by a calico cat and Raku chases after it, passing by Marika then Seishirō. Meanwhile, a yukata-clad Chitoge finds Raku's charm and returns it to him. Reading a sign regarding the meaning behind relationship charms, Chitoge receives a relationship charm as an offer from Raku and mistakes it as a proposal. Raku doesn't understand her surprised expression until he reads the sign about the relationship charms and clears up the misunderstanding.
- Raku Ichijō
- Chitoge Kirisaki
- Kosaki Onodera
- Ruri Miyamoto
- Seishirō Tsugumi
- Shū Maiko
- Marika Tachibana
Episode Notes Edit
Character Revelations Edit
- Raku is very good at festival games.One of the Shūei Clan members says that they always lose against him in the game booths.
Differences between anime and manga Edit
- Chitoge's top in the anime is slightly different from the manga. She also doesn't have a stash around her waist in the anime.
- Kosaki, Marika, and Chitoge's yakutas in the anime are very similar to the manga's but some of the flowers on their yukutas are placed in different areas in the anime.
- Tsugumi's yakuta in the anime has a completely different design from the manga's.
- After Shū mistakes Ruri as a hot babe and kicks him for it, she wonders if Kosaki was able to buy a relationship charm in the anime.
- The sign that explains what happens when someone receives a relationship charm from someone is among a bush in the manga, but in the anime, the sign is among a wall of wishes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.