|Occupation||Head of Bee Hive Gang|
|Goal||Trying to expose Raku Ichijō's relationship (formerly)|
|Image gallery (0)|
Sometime in the past, he took in Tsugumi, gave her a name, and raised her to be a hitwoman, all the while not knowing that she was a girl.
Claude is a tall man with short silver hair and wears glasses with square shaped frames. He usually wears a white suit and gloves.
Claude is portrayed as a strict man, as well as extremely arrogant, shown when he blew up a wall to find Chitoge Kirisaki at the Yakuza house.
He is also shown to be quite dense, not knowing Seishirō Tsugumi's gender until she revealed it to him and he couldn't believe that he didn't notice.
- Claude is an Expert Marksman and Knowledgeable for Firearms as he is seen firing at tiny space between Raku Ichijō and Chitoge Kirisaki without missing. Furthermore, he was able to teach Seishirō Tsugumi (Claude's student) to able to assemble a pistol in seconds while blindfolded.
- Claude is also an expert at espionage, as shown by his constant presence near the school, examining Raku and Chitoge's behavior. He is often depicted squatting on a tree branch on level with the class window, with a pair of binoculars.
- The name Claude means "limping" or "stuttering".
- It can also mean "lame; enclosure".
- Claude is one of the few characters who did not change in the slightest between the original concept for Nisekoi (depicted in the one-shot) and the final product. From his appearance to his mannerism and even his dialogue, he remains the same character.